For Sale 1987 Cruisers Inc Sea Devil 251

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1987 Cruisers Inc Sea Devil 251

Selling for a friend due to the death of her husband.
    1987 Cruisers Inc Sea Devil 251 walk around with cuddy cabin. Reman 350 Mercruiser installed with new risers, manifolds and bellow gasket. Only 20 hours on motor. Have $6,000.00 in receipts for this work which was done 2012/2013. Boat has not been used since 2013.

Has cooktop, small fridge and porta potty in cuddy. Also has large trim tabs and small teak swim platform. Comes with 1987 Lori roller trailer with electric winch. Trailer will need light repairs and tires are dry rotted. Boat was winterized last fall and has not been started since.

Overall very clean boat for it's age! Boat is located at my house west of Seaford, De

Asking $6,900.00 O.B.O . You can message me through here or call or text my mobile 302-381-8494. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

For some reason I can only load one picture at a time. Have plenty more pictures I can either text or email to anyone interested.

Comment

Had this same boat a few years ago (not yours obviously). Sold to a guy up on Lake Erie. I can only speak from my experience. While I am perfectly happy with my new boat, I miss the way the Sea Devil cut through the water in all conditions. The hull on that thing is awesome! Best of luck selling it.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                X