New Table/Presentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Table/Presentation

Check this table/presentation. First time @ Lurefest.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gary Glanden.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	214122

Click image for larger version

Name:	fish sample 2.jpg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	214120Click image for larger version

Name:	Fish sampler 1.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	214121
    sigpic

Another new table from NOAA..
    "This sounds like a great event. I can either bring a table or if you already have one available I can set-up a few things on yours. Ideally I would like to move about the festival to meet folks and talk so a table is not needed but very useful to put free literature out for attendees to take. I will bring some Barotrauma tools and safe handling devices to talk with folks about and also promote the NOAA Fisheries Website called FishWatch that gives U.S. Seafood Facts...

https://www.fishwatch.gov/

Here is a link to the NOAA Fisheries website which tells what the Greater Atlantic Region Fisheries Office, Stakeholder Engagement Division, Port Agent Team is...

https://www.greateratlantic.fisherie...ed/portagents/

I am one of 8 Port Agents and I cover Southern NJ, DE and MD. Part of my regular duties include interacting with both Recreational and Commercial fishermen who fish in Federal waters, 3 miles to 200 miles offshore. Mostly the interactions are done dockside but many times it's at fishing and boating expos, various seminars and public events. I set-up a table each year at the DE Coast Day also.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.
    Also, let me know what time I need to be set-up by as I am coming from the Atlantic City area so have a bit of a commute.

Josh"
    sigpic

Comment

Gary Glanden, APAIS Biologist had to cancel. Maybe next year.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X