Kids Raffle - Post your Donation Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Raffle - Post your Donation Here

Mary Rivera will be overseeing the list and posting what is going on.
    sigpic

Hi Mary,
    I picked up a few fishing rods for the kiddies. Not sure if I can make it to Lurefest, so how can I get these to you or Jay prior to the event?

Comment

Gary, If you are driving by Bowers Beach rd. You can drop them off @ my house. If not then maybe drop off @ Rob's place. Thanks for the donation!
      sigpic

Comment

I have given my donations for the Kidí Raffle to Don Lavigne since I wonít be able to attend.

Comment

Thanks Walter
          sigpic

Comment

Here's 4 rods for the kids.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kids rods.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	214478
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kent!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Gary, If you are driving by Bowers Beach rd. You can drop them off @ my house. If not then maybe drop off @ Rob's place. Thanks for the donation!
                Will do. I'm sure I'll be heading north for something next month.

Comment

Gary, Just leave it in the smokehouse which is next to the backdoor.. Thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Gary, Walter and Kent. Thanks for your donations to the kids raffle. I'm looking forward to another great time at Lurefest this year! Karen Jones is on board to do the fish printing with the kids and we will bring our casting game too.

Comment

Originally posted by walters_ark View Post
                      I have given my donations for the Kidí Raffle to Don Lavigne since I wonít be able to attend.
                      Yep, I have Walter's donations, will bring them with me to LF!

Comment

Ridgerunner just picked up a couple of rods and reels for the kids.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dagsborodangler just dropped some rods and reels and some nice kiddie stuff.
                          I was fun to talk with Gary and catch up. He welded wreck anchors @ second Lurefest aka Treefest.
                          Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ridgerunner just dropped off a couple rods and reels. Thanks Don
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys. We're coming down the home stretch for Lurefest on Saturday. If you have not already done so, please think about bringing something for the kids raffle. They always have a blast with it!

Comment

Working...
                              X