X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a good man!
    sigpic

Comment

I got a text from Dave Ptak of Bayside Marine. He will be making a donation to the raffle. I offered him a table but he has family business to attend to but Capt Hurd should have his info about his marine service in Milford. I can speak from experience that he fixed my boat @ a good price. A pleasant experience too!
      sigpic

Comment

Ricks B&T is always there for us and I'll stop by to take care of that as well go through my tackle room and bring some stuff.

Comment

Capt Bob Smallwood has already said he is in this year. I'll check with him to get details.

Comment

Here the list as of March 10. Estimated @ over $4000. Historically, many more donations come in the last week. I will post ongoing. We have sold 8 tickets.
            Remember that you don't have to be present to win. The exception is the Grand Prize, The Charter on the Dana Lynn.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Lurefest 2018 March 10 list.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.2 KB ID:	214660
            Last edited by Jay; 03-10-2018, 02:57 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

My error, delete the 5 lb.s of Brisket. Craig is donating a Deka Marine battery.
              sigpic

Comment

I almost changed my mind about coming when I saw that Craig was putting up a brisket!

Comment

Walter, Got your check and choices. Thanks, J
                  sigpic

Comment

Just heard that Rick's Bait and Tackle will be making a donation of fishing gear and gift certificates. They have always been very supportive. Thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Bayside Marine is donating a Heavy Duty Cooler and a 4 pack of PFDs
                      Thanks to Dave Ptak
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Ptak 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	214751Click image for larger version

Name:	Ptak 2.jpg
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	214752
                      sigpic

Comment

Bayside Marine is also donating a case of Mercury Premium Plus outboard motor oil. Yeah Baby!
                        sigpic

Comment

Name:	Lurefest 2018 Raffle List March 16.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	214766
                          sigpic

Comment

Jay,, looks like I'll be able to attend Lurefest this year,,,, I have a never used Presto Deep Fryer like to donate for raffle if you think it's appropriate,,, I'll check with Joe D for a food donation,,,
                            Proud parents of a US. Soldier. 15 years & still going!

Comment

Thanks Jim that would be a great prize! It will be good to see you again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Fryers.... Ridgerunner just dropped off a brand new Bass Pro Shops 30-Quart Propane Turkey Fryer

Name:	Turkey fryer.png
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	215050
                                Thanks Don!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X